KOZUNAK - Bulgarian Easter Bread (Cozonak)
Kozunak is the traditional Bulgarian Easter Bread.
Handmade from REAL INGREDIENTS, without preservatives or artificial additives through a lengthy, two-day process that involves lots of work and patience.
- Currently Available through Pre-Orders for Easter and also smaller batches will be baked throughout the week for those who do not want to wait until Easter.
- Options Available - Plain, with Raisins, or with Walnuts/Raisins (Ingredients are listed below)
Deadline to order:
- Catholic Easter - 4/1/2023
- Orthodox Easter - 4/8/2023.
Delivery to your home: Within 15 miles of Stoneham, MA (Select a delivery date NOT EARLIER THAN 4/5/2023 (Catholic Easter) and 4/12/2023 (Orthodox Easter). If you pick an earlier date, your Kozunak may not be ready at that time.
Pickup from our Stoneham, MA Warehouse - Select a pickup date NOT EARLIER THAN 4/5/2023 for the Catholic Easter and 4/12/2023 for the Orthodox Easter. If you pick an earlier date, your Kozunak may not be ready at that time.
Shipping by UPS - Orders will ship on 4/3 for the Catholic Easter and 4/10 for the Orthodox Easter. We cannot guarantee that you will receive it in time for the actual Holiday, however we will do our best to ship as soon as possible.
Feel free to order additional items together with your Kozunak order, however everything will be delivered/shipped/available for pickup once the Kozunak is ready (after 4/5 and 4/12 for Catholic and Orthodox Easter respectively).
- PLAIN: Flour, Sugar, Oil, Butter, Eggs, Yeast, Real Dark Rum, Madagascar Vanilla, Milk, Lemon, Salt
- WALNUTS&RAISINS - Flour, Sugar, Oil, Butter, Eggs, Yeast, Real Dark Rum, Madagascar Vanilla, Walnuts, Raisins, Milk, Lemon, Salt
Allergen Information: Prepared in a facility that processes pine nuts and tree nuts.